The following precautions are in place for face to face Physiotherapy appointments in accordance with Government guidelines:
Prior to attending the clinic you will be required to fill out an online booking form confirming that you –
- Have not been in -contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have not had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days.
- Understand the risks involved in face to face treatment and consent to treatment
- Are not in a high-risk group for Covid-19 – no patients who are pregnant or over the age of 70 will be seen in the clinic until further notice
- We have increased our fees due to the extra costs involved in provision of PPE and necessary cleaning practices.
On Attending the clinic:
- Wash your hands prior to leaving home
- Wear your own cloth face mask (these can be purchased at the clinic but they are in short supply so please bring your own if at all possible). you will not be treated in the clinic unless you are wearing a face mask.
- We do not provide toilet facilities at the clinic
- Attend your appointment alone (unless you are under 16).
- Enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Social distancing is maintained using staggered appointment times so enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- patients are required to use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic
- Hands on treatment is performed with the physiotherapists wearing appropriate PPE.
- Appropriate cleaning practices are completed between patients