The following precautions are in place for face to face Physiotherapy appointments in accordance with Government guidelines:
Prior to attending the clinic you will be required to book an online appointment for assessment and triage. You will be required to fill out a from confirming that you –
- Have not been in -contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have not had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days.
- Understand the risks involved in face to face treatment and consent to treatment
- Are not in a high-risk group for Covid-19 – no patients who are pregnant or over the age of 70 will be seen in the clinic until further notice
- If the physiotherapist determines that it is necessary to see the patient face to face a clinic appointment will be made. All clinic appointments are for 30 minutes at a cost of £45. We have increased our fees due to the extra costs involved in provision of PPE and necessary cleaning practices.
On Attending the clinic:
- Wash your hands prior to leaving home
- Wear your own cloth face mask (these can be purchased at the clinic but they are in short supply so please bring your own if at all possible).
- We do not provide toilet facilities at the clinic
- Attend your appointment alone (unless you are under 16).
- Enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Social distancing is maintained using staggered appointment times so enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- patients are required to use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic
- Hands on treatment is performed with the physiotherapists wearing appropriate PPE.
- Appropriate cleaning practices are completed between patients
- Payment: it is preferred that payment is be made online when booking an appointment to avoid unnecessary time and contact in the clinic