It is estimated that work related injuries cost UK business over £3 billion a year. Harpenden Physiotherapy corporate services work closely with employers to assess on-site risks and agree strategies to assist in eradicating potentially harmful working practices – we call this an ergonomic workstation assessment.
For home based workers, our practice in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, has specialist physiotherapists who will visit your home or workplace and provide a comprehensive one off assessment for your work station.
How Will It Help?
- Ensure that your chair and desk are at the correct height
- Correct the positioning of your mouse and keyboard
- Provide you with advice on posture
- Advise you on computer accessories to improve your posture and reduce strain on the body
- Provide you with seated exercise programmes
This Will Help You With Common Injuries Such As:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Visual impairments
- Neck, shoulder and back complaints
- (RSI) – Repetitive strain injuries
In The Corporate Environment
In addition to our ergonomic workstation assessment, if an employee has an injury, we can provide on-site physiotherapy to help minimise lost time for the company and work closely with the patient to develop a rehabilitation programme to speed up their return to full fitness.
The service includes:
- Injury prevention
- Manual handling training
- Work station assessment (Ergonomic Assessments)
- On site physiotherapy
- Back care classes
- On site massage
Call Harpenden Physiotherapy Today
Give us a call on 01582 761448 or get in touch if you’d like to find out more about how our ergonomic workstation assessment works to avoid painful complaints or treat employees with injuries. We’re happy to cover the whole of Hertfordshire and neighbouring towns including Luton and Dunstable.